Old November 24th 13, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
sharoncapps

Default Do-lolly

Sara, the wire broke on mine also and I had mine for over 20 years. They
were a good tool and I will have to go to Nordic Needle and get the fiber
hider. I still have a Christmas gift card from there so that will work.
Sharon in MN

"sara" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 09:09:25 -0600, "sharoncapps"
wrote:

Does anybody remember the do-lolly (sp.)? It was a tool to help tie in
your
thread if it got to short. It was very pretty and I believe the person
that
created the tool passed away. I broke mine and would like to find a
similar
tool.
Sharon in MN

A great tool, and indeed no longer available. However, Nordic Needle
has a similar thing I think called a thread hider. I have one, since
the wire on my Dololly broke after 20-odd years, and it works fine.

Sara