Old November 4th 03, 12:07 PM
Juanita Floyd

Default Gluing question

Hi All,

I have a project I want to try and I am not sure what the best bonding agent
might be. I have just read all about glue on Glass Attic, but I'd like to get
it straight from the horse's mouth as it were.

I am going to make some snow globes for my nephews for Christmas. I want to
make a poly clay figure and then it needs to be attached to the lid of the jar
I am using for the globe. Keep in mind this will be under water. Is a 2 part
epoxy that is waterproof the best way to go?

Any input would be useful before I start this.

Thanks,
Juanita

HREF=http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=rvns
brk&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25BE Bay Items/B/A

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.