Old March 21st 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default Playscale Bar Sets @ One Sixth Depot!

www.onesixthdepot.com
March 20, 2006
Greetings!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
I am leaving on a road trip - I will NOT be answering emails or
filling orders from Tuesday at 12 noon (mountain time) until Sunday
whenever I get home.
You may feel free to shop - I will fill the orders and ship them all
by next Monday afternoon. PLEASE forgive me if there are a few stock
items that read temporarily out of stock - these will be items that
have been purchased since I left on my road trip.
I pride myself in NOT having stock listed that is not available for
purchase...
This little sacrifice is the cost of "going away"...

Where am I going you may ask? WEST. That is the only answer I can give
- I am filling my gas tank and heading west - IF we make it as far
as Vegas - cool! IF not - I will enjoy the trip anyhoo... I need to
get away for a while... But I do plan on buying some goodies for the
shop while I am out and about...

Bear Johnson

WHAT'S NEW?
Tons of US MPC 1946-1966 Joe Buck$$
Modern Iraqi Joe Buck$$
100's of loose goodies (Star Wars Figs & Clothing)
Toothpaste Tubes (Aim, Colgate, and Crest)
Big Gulp Soda Cups (Pepsi, 7-Up)
RESTOCKS on:
Beer Cans (Bud, Coors, Pabst, and Schlitz)
Soda Cans (Pepsi, 7-up, Dr. Pepper)

OVER 3700 DIFFERENT loose items await shipping!

The numbers in parentheses are IN STOCK numbers of UNIQUE items (3749)
- these may vary - as orders come in and items go out. I am adding
NEW ITEMS weekly!

Please note: I have changed the layout of OSD to ease your shopping
experience. Also, I have added a few new sections: CHOW TIME!, Spirits,
Body Parts, and Head Sculpts

Swords/Knives/Bayonets (227)
Ammo/Magazines/Clips (59)
Assault/Tactical Weapons (212)
Battle Rifles - Up to WWII (21)
Civilian Style Long Guns (8)
Pistols/Handguns/Holsters (134)
Black Powder Weapons (9)
Heavy Weapons - Support (76)
Grenades/Explosives (93)
Civilian Clothing (159)
Military Uniforms (271)
Specialty Clothing (37)
Boots/Shoes (133)
Belts/Suspenders (109)
Headgear (209)
Personal Gear (42)
Canteens & Mess Gear (86)
CHOW TIME! Food, Drink, and Dish (27)
Spirits - Alcoholic Beverages (45)
Bags/Duffles/Pouches (141)
Communications (43)
Tools & Misc Gear (92)
Vision Gear (47)
Nude Figures (77)
Body Parts - Hand sets (33)
Head Sculpts (67)
Other 1:6th Scale Items (115)
1:6th Custom Novelty Tee Shirts (26)
1:6th Custom Bumper Stickers (264)
1:6th Joe Buck$$ Custom Cash (210)
1:6th Custom Corner (178)
DID - Dragon In Dreams- (298)
Gameitoy - Callous Soldiers- (156)
ONE CENT SALE! Items (45)

Spotlight Item! CHOW067 Pepsi "BIG GULP" 44 OZ Soda Cup

I am currently THEE ONLY 1:6th Scale dealer on the ENTIRE net that
offers:

"Customer Loyalty Discount"
The more you spend, the more you save!
Earn up to 25% off EVERY ORDER!

$5.00 FLAT RATE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Buy one piece; buy a hundred... $5.00 S&H
$10.00 FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL...

FREE SHIPPING
On ALL ORDERS over $150.00 - both domestic AND International.

A ONE CENT SALE! Section...
PLEASE - Limit of FIVE (5) ONE CENT SALE items per order...
MIX AND MATCH - Thank you!

AND, a FREE Assault Manuals PLUS Sampler CD Rom
with EVERY One Sixth Depot first time buyer ORDER!

Thanks for looking!
I hope to hear from you soon!
www.onesixthdepot.com