Old November 17th 03, 11:35 PM
Sherry Bailey

Don't you have to pay all your won expenses to be on that show?? I
think that's why everybody seems to be representing a company -- the
company pays their expenses to be there. (Check with Donna Kato or
somebody to confirm that.) I'm certain Carol Duvall would be pleased
to have you on, but do you want to pay our of your own pocket for the
privilege!? (Of course, maybe Kato Polyclay or somebody would sponsor
you -- best of both worlds!)

Be sure to keep us posted!

Sherry Bailey

atspam (Sjpolyclay) wrote in message ...
Fabulous idea, Diana! I'd love to do her show. I've had the publishers send
copies of my books to them, and I've left emails at the HGTV site.....but it's
probably mean more coming from others!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com