Old September 6th 04, 10:31 PM
Kristen

Definitely more fashion than practical! The one good thing about the
pattern I made is that the band around the top is tightly crocheted, so it
does give some warmth to your shoulders--just perfect for a nice fall day,
or when you're stuck in a building with too cool of a temperature!

Beads would be an interesting addition! I've never done beaded crochet, but
I can imagine that it would take what seems like forever to string all the
beads on before starting!

~Kristen

"Angela" wrote in message
Thanks so much! I had a great time looking through the links, and the

links
from the links, and so on *laugh*. So that's what the fashion ponchos look
like - more decorative and fishnet-like than practical!

Just had an idea - I think putting in tiny shiny beads would make the

poncho
"shimmer" and look even more glamourous. Hmm! Time for me to learn how to
add beads to my stitches.

Hugs,
Angela