Old July 20th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Default steam a seam

Another little little kitten - and all good Trainee Quilt Inspectors!.
Do we have to give them a Certificate when they qualify!

Do they have to sit an exam or is is done by how many quilts they have
inspected!
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~ (uk)

On 20 Jul 2006 01:17:55 -0700, "pomodoro" wrote:

hii to all..
here I am, again..
I bought the fusible web steam a seam 2 (in internet shop.. here in
Italy I never found it) , and I'll try it maybe next saturday..
Can someone of you tell me how you find this paper? Do it work well?
and what 's the right temperature, the same for cotton?
I would like to try an easier way to make appliquè..

Ouhhh I have also a news.. I don't know if you remember.. Some months
ago we lost our black kitty (a 7 kg, 3 years old cat), somebody bring
him away, I suppose. (and I was so sad!!).
SO one friend of mine yesterday gave me a little (3 months) cat, red
cat, sweet.. ..
He's name is Chupa (don't know if I'll change it), and he seems to like
expecially quilts.. As he saw my quilt on the sofa, he decided to sleep
on it, and not on the pillow I prepared for him.
And so I have a new inspector!!!

Ciao
Nicoletta!!!