Old May 25th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Amazingly beautiful bead...

I'm blushing, Su. Many thanks for your continued support. I am much
indebted to Kalera, who has been such a wonderful mentor to me....It was she
who suggested that I join this group, among other things. I am sincerely
happy that I took her advice, having enjoyed participating in the group ever
since I became a member.

David
"Su" wrote in message
ups.com...
Annie, I had my eye on that one! I even wanted to post last night
about one of David's other auctions now being bid on by one of the
people who buy tons of work.

I admit to a huge admiration for David's beads and his being a nice guy
too. I have a wondrous focal from him that just blows me away every
time I look at it, I love it so much it's hanging right now on my braid
loom as a weight so that I can see it all the time.

I won it for an embarrassingly low bid but I am confident that my
little collection of David's beads won't be growing much more in a
while as he'll be right out of my price range, but that will make the
ones I own even more precious to me.

I admired the Amber Lace set too, and like you I'm always blown away by
his work when I open the package. The photos cannot do justice to
these little gems.

Thanks, Kalera for pointing him out to us!

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
www.britishlampwork.co.uk