Old July 12th 05, 02:56 AM
JJMolvik

"MRH" mthecarpenteratxcelcodotondotca wrote in message
"JJMolvik" wrote in message
www.rhymeswithorange.com go to the archives for Saturday June 18th. I
thought it was just perfect for the group and the summer season!

JJMolvik

I can't get it to work. I see no comic at all. / There is a little
box that reads "Content Currently Unavailable" and then " No Referrer" .

Gemini

that usually means you have a blocker of some sort turned on. I had that
problem too and turned off some of my blockers and it came up fine.
I'm sure someone that knows anything more than I about computers could
explain what happens and what you need to do.
I'd be happy to email it to you. Just drop me a note @ molvik 2 @ comcast
dot net (without all the spacing and the dot being a dot)

JJMolvik