Old July 18th 08, 10:31 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

Default [crossposted] Get you views heard!

BEI Design wrote:
cycjec wrote:
In alt.sewing BEI Design
wrote:
TSWLTH is asking for opinions about REAL sewing from
real
people who REALLY sew!

Oh. Do I "really sew" Depends on definitions.

Well, I don't know, do you "sew" or do you "craft"
"scrapbook" "bead jewelry", etc. It seems to me that most
of the TSWLTH real estate has been turned over to craft
items, "silk" flowers, garden pots, holiday kitsch, and that
very little is devoted to fabric, notions, interfacing, etc.
needed by those who "really sew". My comment was intended
to encourage those who need a real fabric store to take the
survey in hopes of directing TSWLTH back to being a fabric
store (which is what they were several years ago). YMMV

Beverly

No crafting in my answers. I think I told a little white lie and said
no home decor, too.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com