Old November 2nd 05, 05:55 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default my new start

Sarajane, that looks just like my bead room NOW! LOL I can't seem to be very
creative without some chaos. My hubby laughs whenever I start to tidy up ...
I never finish, and then I really can't find anything. But after a while my
"vertical storage" (that is, piles on top of piles) becomes so dangerous I
have to make an attempt. Right now it's even worse than normal b/c I decided
to clean up the basement, and half of my bead room is full of boxes from the
basement. The weird thing is that there is no more extra room in the
basement than before I carted all that junk upstairs. Just like my dressing
room after my son carted tons of boxes to the attic - it seems fuller than
before and I still can't walk thru it! Go figure. My hubby thinks it's all
very entertaining until I threaten to call in Clean Sweep - and then he gets
a little green around the gills. On one episode they re-did this lady's bead
studio and it was really neat, except I have about 6 million more beads than
she has! LOL

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/cl...ive_23_02.html

Hope you get it all sorted out soon! Have fun!
--
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
"Sarajane Helm" wrote in message
oops, here it is....
http://www.polyclay.com/newroom.JPG
I hope so too!!!
SJ

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art
"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
i get a 404 error when i try to view the pic.

hope you get settled in soon.

----------
Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay & Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Nurturing doesn't end at birth: breastfeed, co-sleep, babywear.

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out

http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Sarajane Helm wrote:

hey everybody!
allow me to catch you up on whats going on for me---we've moved to a
beautiful house, and I'm ready to set up my studio space anew. Good

thing,
as its kinda traumatic to tear down your workspace (living spaces

too!).
BUT
now we have a chance to do new art in new and WELL LIT places!!! I've

come
up from the basement and into a room with sunlight, goodness what will

it
do
to my color pallete?? do stay tuned and see. I snapped a pic of the

part
of
the Sea Of Stuff that is now chest-deep in the new studio, now to find

it
all proper places so as to be able to get at making some new

BEADS!!!!!!!
I'm having major work withdrawl as the last month has

been...um....busy.
here's the pic:
polyclay.com/newroom.jpg

I've unearthed several boxfulls of goodies that will beup for auction

as
soon as I get things organized...I'll let you know when!
Happy Halloween, all.