Old April 23rd 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default polyclay & fimo beads

"Sterling" wrote in message
My mom just moved in with us (my husband and myself) and I was telling her
about polyclay and fimo and how she can make beads with it. I think she
would be interested in it, and I know there are a few people who frequent
this NG who have used it to make beads. I just cant find the links to
their eBay sites or their own web sites.

Can anyone help me out with some links to some great clay/fimo bead sites?

Sterling

Our own Valerie and her gorgeous polyclay beads.
http://www.valerie-moore.com