Old January 2nd 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default Christmas stash

Just back from vacation and had to check in to see what's been happening
here this past week.

My DH bought me three stamp sets and two oval punches from SU for Christmas
that were on my wish list. :-) He's a sweetheart and helps me design cards
when I'm having problems getting them to look right!

SAD

On 12/28/06 1:35 PM, in article , "Tom and Karen
Brooks" wrote:

Barbara (et al)
My Mom sent me unmounted rubber stamps from The Stampin' Place, and my
husband (I mean Santa) put metal stencils, stamp pads and stickers in my
stocking. I bought my self some of Dee Grunig's stamps from Sunday
International. All those new stamps got me started on next year's Christmas
cards. Now I have to stamp and write thank you notes. (I like the stamping
part of that!).
Hope you find a new home and a great place for stamping soon.
Kare