Old September 18th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sheri

Default AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Yes ... I use firefox... and I forgot to mention about the new pages..
but it all worked out in the end...

I know what you mean.... I just spent a good portion of the day updating
my website with new pieces and having to add the stuff to the shopping
cart.. I use both the "buy now" and "add to cart"... so I have to enter
everything twice!! I wish I was more confident in my coding to do it
all by hand.. but I don't want any mistakes!!

The place where I host my website offers a shopping cart.. but it seemed
even more complicated than paypal!

Sheri Shanks
http://www.sassiebrat.com
http://www.displayground.com

In article .com,
says...
Hi Sheri,

Thanks, I got your order :-) Were you using Firefox by any chance? I
just tried it in both browsers and it seems that with Firefox, the
shopping cart opened a new tab and the button didn't work :\

The PayPal cart was a PITA too! I have been wanting a shopping cart for
a while, to sell my cards and photos, so I thought this was as good a
time as any to try it out.

My biggest problem was just finding out how to do it. I thought the
"sign up" links under the shopping cart package page meant to sign up
for a shopping cart, but it's meant for people to sign up with PayPal
(even though I was already logged in). That was very confusing.

Best,
Christine