Old September 17th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default AD: Seed bead surplus sale

Hi Sheri,

Thanks, I got your order :-) Were you using Firefox by any chance? I
just tried it in both browsers and it seems that with Firefox, the
shopping cart opened a new tab and the button didn't work :\

The PayPal cart was a PITA too! I have been wanting a shopping cart for
a while, to sell my cards and photos, so I thought this was as good a
time as any to try it out.

My biggest problem was just finding out how to do it. I thought the
"sign up" links under the shopping cart package page meant to sign up
for a shopping cart, but it's meant for people to sign up with PayPal
(even though I was already logged in). That was very confusing.

Best,
Christine

Sheri wrote:

HI there.. just placed an order.... but your continue shopping button is
not working..... I know that paypal shopping cart is a pain to use.. I
use it on my website and I've had a devil of a time setting it up!!!!
--
Sheri Shanks
http://www.sassiebrat.com