Old April 7th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default What would you make with Sugar'n Cream?

I always wash it like ALL my Knits with Hair shampoo , i make a swatch
and measure before and after wash ,,,, and later it gets softer with
my washings
mirjam

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Those are so cute, Ellen

Glad to hear it can be used for clothing. But how does it fare after being
washed? I gather from Michaela's comments that it shrinks a lot the first
time (which is fine with me - all my baby sweaters come out huge!). But
does it get stiff or softer after many washes? Does it pill? Any other
issues?

Thanks!

LauraJ

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Laura,

I've made baby things like this hat and booties:
http://home.earthlink.net/~themargul...hatbooties.jpg

And this hat:
http://home.earthlink.net/~themargul...aranbucket.jpg

Take care,