Old December 16th 05, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default pinking shears sharpening? (US)

Liz,
You might call the Stretch & Sew store in Stockton. I gave him my scalloped
scissors to sharpen & he did a great job with them. Their phone number is
209-957-1237 & Maxine's email address is . They pack up
tons of fabric on the weekends & have "trunk shows" quite frequently. They
may even come to Sacramento area.

Pauline
"Elizabeth Young" wrote in message
om...
I have tried to get my Wiss pinking shears sharpened locally. No good.
No one does it anymore around here anymore (Sacramento CA).
Boo Hoo

Does anyone have a contact for some place in the US where I can send my
pinking shears for sharpening?

liz young (in cloudy california)