Old February 15th 05, 12:10 PM
Carol

"EggNog" wrote in message

One of the reasons I ordered the Queen Ann Dollhouse "Kit by Real Good
Toys" on the internet was to save on sales tax. I cant remember what the
shipping was. The sales tax where I live is 8.25, so I about $70 dollars
on that part.

Somewhat off topic:

A little known or much ignored fact is that if there is a sales tax in your
state you are required to pay a "use tax" on any purchases for which you
didn't pay sales tax because it was sent from out of state. I'm sure that
the number of people who pay this tax is infinitely small which is why the
states are continually pestering congress to pass a law requiring that sales
tax be collected on all mail order.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com