Old January 12th 05, 04:24 PM
Ward

Oh my God! Now I realize what my mother is up too when she "invites" me
over, asks to get something out of the kitchen cabinets, and then goes off
to watch a little TV. Meanwhile I'm moving all the stuff around the kitchen
and announcing at the end of the day, "Now Mother, the blue bowls are in
this cabinet, pots over here, and I put the coffee cups near the coffee
maker", etc. I've been used! And by my own mother! Well the blue bowls do
look good together. Want me to tell you saga of my colored spools of thread
and the nightmare when I discover I have one extra and no empty place to put
it? I should create a web site and put up photos, share the madness ....

Liz

"Trish Brown" wrote in message
Barbara Raper wrote:

Think your son would lie to visit me and see the USA for a couple of
weeks??? My sewing room could definately use up some of his energy
cleaning. LOL
Barbara in FL & SC

Nono! He's mine! *Mine*, I tell you! Obsessive cleanliness can be such a
boon to a household! ;-

--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, Australia