Old January 12th 05, 07:55 AM
BEI Design

Kay Lancaster wrote:

Sit over here by me, Beverly, and we'll delight in pattern
serendipity, as we root through our boxes to find what we're
looking for, and a few treasures we forgot we had. g

Gosh, thanks, Kay. Do you have some tea? I feel so inadequate when people
have these super-efficient storage solutions. My patterns are grouped in
shoes boxes for each of the family members I sew for, sorted front to back:
shirts-skirts-dresses-pants-jackets-coats-nightwear-misc, with a swatch of
whatever was made, and maybe some notes....and it works for me. But I'm
currently in the process of sorting and culling stash and supplies so I can
make room for my new embroidery machine.

What's that you say??? Too many machines?! Naw. ;-)

--
Beverly
delete no spam and .invalid to reply