Old December 1st 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Default First snow, some serious stitching time and

lewmew wrote:
On Dec 1, 7:23 am, MargW wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 11/30/08 4:29 PM, in article , "MargW"
wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
The rest of them are watching football. I've done my trivia and will go back
to my book (Home Ice by Jack Falla, may G*d rest his soul) shortly. I've
made fair progress with a Dimensions kit - Live Simply.
I've had tons of birds at the feeder today as the snow drifts down. Which
makes me think about starting a freebie I just received from Dyan's group of
a chickadee.
We are getting a mixture of rain and snow coming in from the south
across Lake Ontario. I've got to stop spending so much time on trivia
and get back to stitching, so as soon as I finish this message, I'm
headed downstairs to work on an ornament I have to have finished for
Thursday and our Guild Christmas luncheon.
I did get the tree up and decorated today after church, so at least I
accomplished something today.
Mind you, I also have a nice hot chocolate at hand with just a touch of
Cointreau and dusted with nutmeg.
MargW
Marg - but some one needs to catch up with me in Global Challenge. Sadly,
I earned no brains yesterday.
Cheryl

Well, I'll definitely try! I only got three brains yesterday. I'll do
my Global Challenge, plus the hourly ones before I got off to work this
morning, and do the second set of GC when I get home. Tomorrow may be a
write-off as I have 20-30 people coming for dinner. (It's a club
meeting, and we always eat first - I'm making it simple - grocery store
lasagna, salad, garlic bread, plus bars and cookies for dessert.)

MargW- Hide quoted text -

What do you earn a brain for?

If you are in the top 500 daily scorers in the FunTrivia games we play,
you can earn up to 25 brain (depending on where you are at the end of
the day).

My best has been about 19 brains, but lots of days I don't have enough
points to earn any.

MargW