Old September 11th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

I have a pair of simple gold hoops that I wear almost daily, and have
done so since I got them with my first paycheck from a job when I was
15. They are Israeli gold and I bought them at a shop that was co-owned
by my great-aunt. I do wear other jewelry, but these are my 'signature'
earrings and they always go back in once the other ones come out. I
wear them more than the diamond studs I got for my 40th birthday. I
even have a picture of them in a safety deposit box in the event I lose
them and want to get them reproduced. They are about 18 gauge wire,
give or take.