Old September 10th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Default New Topic: What is YOUR favorite piece of jewelry?

To try to stimulate some discussion, how about this topic? What is YOUR
favorite piece of jewelry and why? Is it something you made? Was it a gift?
Was it a special purchase?

Today for me it is a pair of earrings I made... they are not that unusual
really, but the beads are a greenish picasso melon that seems to go with
anything AND show up against my hair and skin.

I'll try to post a pic in a day or so.

What about you?
--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)