Old January 1st 05, 08:52 PM
Pogonip

melinda wrote:

Clothes for my DS only last a season 'cause he grows out of them.
The joy of have an 18 month old in the house!

Yes, but with families passing clothes around, and with
the great ones in thrift stores, this is an easy time.

Trouble starts in the teenage years when style and color
start to matter more. My solution to that was to put the
girls on clothing allowances. It was their choice whether
to buy one pair of shoes this month, or 10 100% wool
sweaters from the thrift store. They're both good
shoppers today....though they are creeping up on 40 years
old.

The boys were never much of a problem.
--

Joanne @ stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us