Old January 12th 04, 03:00 PM
Darla

On 11 Jan 2004 16:00:18 -0800, (toni ferrick)
wrote:

(Karen C - California) wrote in message ...
Oh, heavens! I have that in stash from way back and still haven't started it.
A SAL might be what I need to get me in gear.

Oh Goodie I have that too! There is a secret to starting that one if
your stitching it all as one piece but I forgot what it was.

The only "secret" I know of is making sure you start the border
stitching in the center segment, if you choose to stitch the borders.
The all-one-piece stitch count is not evenly divisible by the repeat
count.

Mine is pictured in my PictureTrail album (
www.picturetrail.com); the
user name is "Condorita."

Note to Paula B: no, I still haven't put those long stitches in!
Darla
Sacred cows make great hamburgers.