Old July 10th 03, 06:01 AM
Mj

I could swear I got an email from Fire Mountain 2-4 weeks ago with an offer
for cheap, Chinese OR Indian made cane glass. I didn't order then because I
had some reservations about the durability and I can't find the email now,
but this stuff looks like the same beads I saw in that offer. I wouldn't
believe what their Customer Service department says about this item - it's
too cheap to be made in the US.

Oh yeah - 15 minutes after I made my very first import order for some Thai
Hilltribe silver, I opened the FMG July-September catalog to find 13 pages
of the stuff in there. BUT - most of what I ordered to have in the eBay
store isn't in their catalog. Whew!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline

"Nicole @ Black Cat Beads" wrote in message
It is actually made in China.

Nicole

Tink wrote:
Is anyone here familiar with this item from Fire Mountain? I don't have

picture, but it sounds like furnace glass, just a lot cheaper. According

FM, it's made in the US, and has a smaller hole than most other

cane-type
glass beads.

BEAD GLASS CANE ASSORTMENT 1 OZ

Order # 649699GB