Old October 24th 12, 12:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default How to Charge for Cross Stitch Commission Work???

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:19:04 AM UTC-4, Karen C wrote:
wrote:

My advice is to get at least half the fee upfront. I knew a gal who

did a crewel bellpull, never collected a dime, wanted $75 and the

client changed her mind and didn't want it. The stitcher was NOT

interested in keeping the bellpull, of course. Maybe she donated it

for a raffle?

Could always sell it on eBay or etsy.....

This was back in the Dark Ages when 75 bucks BOUGHT something.