Old May 6th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
She in PA[_2_]

Default OT Tired of rain

On May 4, 10:46*pm, AuntK wrote:
On May 4, 10:18*pm, She in PA wrote:

I am so sick of no sunshine and rain. We have had only 5 all sun days
this year. I was tired of the snow but at least it is pretty. The rain
is dreary and I need sun. Even though I can't be in the sun it is nice
to see it. I'm wondering if it is still up there. Out of a 10 day
forcast tomorrow is supposed to be the only day without rain. I would
like to get top soil for my flower bed but there isn't any for sale
because all they have is mud. We have a frost warning for tonight.

She, what part of PA are you in again? *Either I've just stop noticing
or it hasn't been quite that bad here in central NJ. *I feel for you.
Rain is a pain. *Especially housebreaking the new puppy!

Kim in NJ

I'm near Pittsburgh.