Old July 24th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

Default Waving 'Hi' to the regulars here

"mirjam" wrote in message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
laughing at myself as no one else is in here. Good grieve...with all
the typos one would think I had been drinking!

Linda Lee
No no you ARE NOT alone i am here and reading this .....
Don`t worry about typos , what matters here , are the good thoughts
the nice words and the creativity we all use well and share with
others
ps my keyboard has two sets of letters and from time to time they
jump

שלום לכלם
like this ,,,, [ i wrote Shalom to all !!!!]
mirjam

Linda you crack me up. I'm reading just not posting much. I definitely do
less needle work when the weather is warm. Right now I have two projects I
want to do. Both needing some special cotton yarn. So, I'm on the hunt.
You'd think with a big stash I'd have something I can use, but no.

Lynne