Old June 9th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
kylou

Default Making Hats

No, I'm definitely a lurker. I have cross stitched, needlepointed,
crocheted and knitted in the past. I'm currently on a knitting kick,
although I just ordered a cross stitch kit yesterday that I just had to
have. I don't generally like kits but I couldn't find the pattern anywhere
else. I lurk on the newsgroups mainly to get ideas for projects. I also
enjoy seeing the "discussions" 8-)

kylou

"mirjam" wrote in message
Did you write often in RCTN ? i apologize if i don`t remember you
please share with us /me details about your art & craft
Since you wrote there as well , i undersatnd that you are
embroidering ?
Do you make your own patterns or do you use ready mades ?
mirjam