Old November 17th 03, 02:36 AM
Taria

Glad it worked so well Sharon. Sure wish we
could use one of those but we have inside only cats.
This dog we have now will stare at the door to go
out but won't go without a lot of prompting. She has
lots of odd habits we are working on. She is improving
so that is good. A doggy door sure would be nice.
Taria

Sharon Harper wrote:

Remember we were talking about training dogs or cats to go through pet
flaps? Well damned if I haven't discovered the easiest way of doing it!
Keep the flappy thing tied up for about a week making sure that doggy/cat
knows that through the hole is the ONLY way of getting in and out. Then
invite people over for dinner one glorious night and have dinner outside on
the deck. Close the flap on the pet door and put your dog inside. Within 2
minutes dog will be outside. Worked with us, now we can't stop him!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html