Old November 13th 05, 06:19 AM
Catherine Milton

Default Ping Catherine Milton!

Pat, I did get your email. And I will try to find her for you.

Catherine

"Pat P" wrote in message
Hi Catherine, I( just tried to email you, but it bounced, even though I
removed the "No-spam", hence I`m contacting you on here.

I wonder if you could possibly do me a favour and let me know the names of

few needlecraft magazines? I`m trying to get in touch with an old friend
who was or still is the cross stitch editor of one of them. Her name is

Ina
Dandridge, but I can`t for the life of me remember the name of the

magazine!
It did several kinds of needlecraft, not just cross stitch.

I lost her address a few years ago due to computer changes and ISP

changes,
and I`d be so grateful for a list of any stitching magazines you can think
of - I`m sure I`d rem,ember it if I saw it!

Thanks - hopefully!

Pat Porter