Old October 27th 04, 04:43 PM
Wooly

Not to rain on anybody's parade, but hopefully you've verified that
the copyright has expired, or you've gotten permission from the
copyright owner to distribute the pattern...

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:37:45 -0400, "Maine-iac Rose"
wrote:

If anyone is interested, I have a crocheted pattern for a nativity scene.
About 11 pages of instructions, so that is the whole thing. I will email it
only, free. If you can not receive attachments in e-mail, I can put it up
on a web page so that you can print it out yourself.
But please bear with me, if I don't answer your email right away.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me
http://community.webshots.com/user/maineiacrose