Old November 5th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default new pictures up

In message , JanG
writes
Just wait a while Shirley, I am losing weight because of gallstones and
have an op planned for 18 of this month. After that I will feel so much
better.
I cannot eat anything with fat so breakfast is porridge, lunch veg soup
and dinner steamed veges and a very small piece of fish, Drink, boiled
water. Festive fare is of no interest-pain is a great motivator.

Bead talk. I did get to the Bead and Button show and loved every
minute. I did a course with Sherry Serafini and am creating wondrous
brooches with fringes where a cord can go through to make necklaces.
Very time consuming but fun. Missed out on a glass casting course
locally but my friend who had it at her studio has all the material for a
one on one when I am better.

I have so many ideas but no energy so am thrilled I can read the
newsgroup again.

Cheers, Jan

Sorry to hear of your sickness.
I too have a large gallstone that they will not remove because of my
severe heart condition. Fortunately it does not trouble me.
Good thing because it could be life or death situation.

The brooches sound wonderful, any chance of some pictures.

I am waiting for some beads coming though post but alas there is a
postmen's strike on for a few days.

Also means DH will not be getting the cards sent for our 55th emerald
wedding anniversary tomorrow.
Hugs
Shirley
--