Old August 16th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (1/1)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 07:27:38 -0500, wrote:

snip...

I specifically left the image as a BMP - I found it that way and there
is usually a lot of "fuzz" introduced around the lines when I comvert
to other formats. I hadn't thought about PNG, though. I'll give that
a shot - thanks!

Yeah, I know the logo is trademarked, copyrighted, locked-up tight. I
gotta think that DC Comics has more pressing issues than to look for
me. Aren't those copyrights supposed to expire at some point after
they're issued...? Unless, of course, your name is Disney and you can
buy-off enough of the Congrees to extend them...

Anyway, thanks for the input. I'll crawl back under my rock and go
back to doing my own thing. Forunatly my glass group is all very
helpful. And in person

~Dave