Old November 10th 05, 05:43 AM
Christina in Ok

Default Is everyone quilting?

I have been checking the group, and yes quilting too.
I remember a time, when I would brake from quilting to find 1000 post, what
even happened to the group?
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
It is so quiet here. I guess everyone is too busy quilting to post. That
is commendable, but I am shocked you haven't said a peep for at least 13
hours! Wow.

I did some sewing today .... finally. I made a spool block. This one was
for a group BOM. I really have to work on the sewing room. I walked into
it today, and the UFOs attacked me!! If I would get those under control
(read resolved) the room would be less cluttered. Not to say neat yet, but
certainly less cluttered.

No time for that now. I am getting ready for a quilters' retreat. This
will be my first one. I am looking forward to it. NOTE: DH and assistants
will be on stash guard.

PAT in VA/USA