Old October 12th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default AD: FREE Finger Puppets, Art Deco Christmas - absolutely B E A U T IF U L !

Art Deco Christmas would look great on clothing items with a little
bling added, if that is your style! I put #10 on a sweatshirt and
added crystals scattered all around it. Wow! They are in 5 sizes for
1 price: http://www.gnrembroidery.com/Art-Deco-Christmas.html

Religious Lace has so many uses! I tested it on tea towel fabric
using a "tone on tone" technique. They were beautiful and you get 5
sizes for the same price! They are NOT FSL! http://www.gnrembroidery.com/Religious-Lace.html

Now hidden on our site through Tuesday, October 14th: FREE Sock
Monkey finger puppets - from the Breast Cancer Sock Monkey Design
set! We hope you use these to support the cause!

Have a great weekend!

GG
www.gnrembroidery.com
GG's Design Club - no better deal for embroidery designs!
We Have Sock Monkeys!