Old December 10th 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default safe way to post pics.

I use Yahoo for my picture album. There isn't nearly as many advertisements,
it is easy to use and I have never had trouble with it at all. I don't know
if you can right click on a picture to get it though.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

"Kate G." wrote in message
. ..
I (and many others) use Webshots. It is free of charge (although you can
purchase upgraded features). I like the ease in which you can create
albums. You can also re-arrange the pictures in the albums and can
rearrange the albums themselves. I like being able to sort and arrange
photos so people who view them see them the order I set up -- (which
usually makes sense -- at least to me.) If I add another picture later --
it's easy to drop it in and move it wherever I want.

The downside(or upside -- depends on how you look at it) to webshots -- is
that other people can't just right click on an image and save it. When
you "download" an image from webshots -- it is in there file format.

It is pretty easy. There are lots and lots of others out there.
Shutterfly is one. I'm sure that Fuji and Kodak have something. Yahoo!
pics --

Myphoto.com
photobucket.com
kodakgallery.com
photos.yahoo.comsnapfish.com
pixagogo.com
webshots.com

these are just a few of them!

Have fun!

"sewamommy" wrote in message
oups.com...
hello. i am wondering where to go to start a photo album or something
of my sewings...i had just finished somethings and i would like to keep
up with all that i do, where is a good place online to keep them? i see
some of ya'll have places....any good advice?

Happy Holidays...Prayers to everyone!!

Just finished a pocket book, working on another one i absoultly lovin
right now!!!! then off to pillows and mittens and then the
crochetting!!!!! my my my, i am becoming quite busy...also my little
fellow running around trying to grab everything he's not suppose to
touch.... anyhow....gots to go!!

sewamommy: hazel