Old January 31st 10, 01:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default boooooohooo where are you all ?

Louise ,
now this is a success story , being asked to knit it again and
again ,, can you knit 2 at the same time ?
mirjam

That made me laugh! I've never tried! I'm such an impatient knitter,
I'm not sure I can labour through two at a time. I need to get to the
end product relatively quickly!

Though the more I think about it... Neat idea. I shall have to try a
couple like that. I am down to the last sleeve on the one I was
making. The intended recipient is a co-worker and this is for a
little grandaughter who is being born in March if all goes well. Now
she has announced that she is going to be a grandmother again just a
couple of months later by her daughter-in-law! It's baby time again!
Louise