Old November 19th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
King's Crown[_3_]

Default When you have Leftovers , how do you plan something ?

"mirjam" wrote in message

"Lynne this reads , as a very nice act." What is meant by this? It comes
across as I'm putting on a show... or being dishonest? Am I reading this
incorrectly? I was just joining in on my favorite topic... yarn.

Lynne

I apologize it should have been a Very nice action ,, i was tired when
i answred you , i meant to congatulate you on your knitting for
other ,,,, please forgive me .
mirjam

I apologize too for reading it incorrectly. I was tired too and had just
come from the mean spirited group called rec.food.cooking. I like the
recipes, but quite few posters sure can be unkind over there.

This group has always been so nice and I love hearing about your projects.
I am not a hand knitter and don't have much to contribute. I'm really
enjoying learning how to use my knitting machine though. It is a fun gadget
even though it's a bit complicated and takes up so much room.

Lynne