Old May 26th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Waving "Hi"

Wow, and actual bead post! I as about to give up on RCB. I'd love to see
some pictures of what everyone's doing. I have a couple things I just
finished, too.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Bacchae" wrote in message
Just thought I would stop in and see if anyone had any eye candy lists up
but ran into a bunch of spam and "marked all read".

Thought I would mention I stopped in though. Been thinking this week of
raiding my own lampworked bead stash to get a pink one to put on the DD's
new jacket whose zipper tab just pulled off. It might be a bit of a
challenge because most of my pink beads, believe it or not, are boro.
Pink's a hard colour to get in boro, well, other than the "crayon" pink.
Maybe I'll take a picture if I find one that particularly thrills me and
post it to my site.

Thinking of you all....

- Sandy
www.preciouslittlethings.ca