Old November 6th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Default Dear Red States

dark.angel wrote:

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Because I'm not the one who wrote the article.

Oh, dear .... I'm so very sorry! I completely didn't see where you
cited the source!

Because, as a professional proofreader, you'd have too much integrity
to post something without citing the source, of course.

The person who sent it to me didn't know the source. I don't see Fred
posting the source when *he* sends jokes. But I guess different rules
apply to me than to everyone else.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 10/7/08 - Sun Fun (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/