Old March 19th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New-To-Me Sewing Machine (Really Really LONG...or short)

Sandy, what made the 630 more attractive to you than the 440? (I'm
compiling a wish list.)
KJ

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"Christina Doucette" wrote:

So, here's my question: Would you call this the THIRD or FOURTH machine
in
one year? grin

Personally, I'd call it your third, but then I'm sort of biased. G I
did a similar thing last year, though not quite so *much*. In March,
2005, I bought a wonderful Bernina 440QE and loved it. But then the
other models with the BSR arrived on the scene, and I ended up swapping
my 440 for the 630 in a move similar to yours last November. I couldn't
be happier! But I still consider that I have *one* new machine.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education