Old March 19th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default New-To-Me Sewing Machine (Really Really LONG...or short)

Yup. Wanna picture of it?

--
Christina Doucette
Petawawa, ON, Canada

"witchystitcher" wrote in message
I wonder if that is my mother's old sewing machine. That is what I
learned on. Does it have a knee pedal?

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:48:36 -0500, "Ellen" wrote:

So after all that, you would think I WOULDNT have the nerve to say to my
husband last week "Honey, there is a sewing machine for sale in the
paper
that someone is selling." But I did and ducked in fear that a lamp was
travelling at lightning speed towards my head. And without flinching he
said "How much?" "$80 and it comes in a cabinet." trying not to grin
"Wow, call and see if it's gone. That's a good deal"

And March 2006 - I get my new-to-me Morse White and funky coloured

Turquoise
sewing machine in Cabinet all snuggled in my sewing room.