Old March 17th 04, 06:31 PM
Michele Goudie

"starlia" wrote in message
After spending almost two weeks looking at the roses I finally came up

with
a color I liked for accents. I am pleased to present Mints & Roses now on
eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

I would like any feedback you have. These white roses are so dang

difficult
to photograph well. If it isn't the glare then it's too dark. There is
almost no happy medium for these guys.

Gorgeous set!

Have you tried a darker background, and pulling the camera farther away
while zooming in with the lens? Pulling the flash a little farther away may
help get more detail. Use the macro function as well.

Good luck with the lot!

Michele