Old September 16th 03, 06:20 AM
>^,,^

Diana Curtis wrote:
Welcome back!!!
What would I do with an ostritch egg.. hmmm.. well.. Id be tempted to
turn it into a Fabrege type egg, clay style of course, with a hinged
lid and clayed insides. I saw one once online and thought it was
fabu. Or.. how about turning it into the shade of a nightlight, using
canes with lots of translucent?
Hmm.... this is fun. If I come up with more ideas Ill be sure to
share them. Its good to see you again (what do we call you, Miracle,
kitty Miracle??) Diana

LOL! I'm plain old Miracle!

I'm leery of cutting this huge egg to make doors- I just don't
think my skills are up to the task yet. I've been layering some
Chrysanthemum canes over various dark shades to see if that
effect is pleasing, but a whole ostrich egg of one pattern seems
dull and boring. (Side effect- some cool beads! LOL)

I've been thinking of a scene of some sort, and since I live in
Arizona, the desert seems a natural choice. But that's been done
to death. An underwater scene? Fish and coral and stuff?

/me sighs. I hope the right thing strikes me soon- I'd really like
to get to work on this egg. }

Thanks for the ideas, Diana!

--
^,,^ Miracle