Old February 18th 04, 11:15 AM
patrick

CONTINUED FOR MILLIE . . .

And to just G R O W U P ! These are some of the most "free giving" people
I have come across and you have been just plain out childish and rude.
Shame on you.

I think I have much to share with others on this group, including my
opinions about a busybody like you, please find something else to do,

You have lost any respect that you might have deserved by the way you have
acted toward everyone. At first if you don't like what some one says,
ridicule them and stomp you feet like a child. This must be your motto.

TO THE REST WHO HAS BEEN SO NICE AND HAVE STUCK WITH THIS NEWSGROUP THROUGH
THICK AND THIN.

THANK YOU.

I AM VERY SORRY TO HAVE POSTED THIS AND PROLONGING WHAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER
GOTTEN THIS FAR . . . BUT, AFTER READING THE POSTS DAILY AND LISTENING TO
THE RAMPANT RANTING OF HOW TO GET AROUND RULES, INSULTS, AND TREATING YOU
GUY'S POORLY--I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. YOU
GUYS ARE THE GREATEST! THANK YOU.

I'VE BEEN READING AND WATCHING FOR JUST OVER A YEAR AND HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH
FROM YOU GUY'S AND GAL'S, AND WHEN I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I CAN SHARE WHAT
I HAVE LEARNED (IN THIS FIELD), YOU WILL SEE MY POSTS.

THANK YOU AND LETS BRING THIS THREAD TO A CLOSE. PLEASE.