Old February 3rd 04, 10:12 PM
havana bill & holly

Cathy, There is an argument that the paint sold in dh craft stores has a
finer ground pigment that is more in scale than hardware store paint. I use
hardware store or even discount store and Big Lots paint to paint dhs and no
one has come up to me and said the paint looks out of scale. I do know it's
less expensive buying from a big-box hardware store, and the closest dh
store is Ron's in Orlando!
"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message What's the difference between the paint
sold in dollhouse craft
stores, and the stuff sold at your average hardware store? Quantity?
Viscosity?