Old August 15th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sterling[_3_]

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

Maybe we can get the NG back if we all start chatting a bit more. I mean, all I did was ask a
simple question about color and look what started? We got a pretty deep thread going... and if more
people would contribute, then we can bring back the NG.

I think asking questions, sharing ideas, and debating methods would bring back this NG. "We" as in
all of us, just have to make sure we don't scare off the new posters and the new jewelry makers. I
seem to remember several years ago when this NG was more active, that a lot of people would get
thrashed for asking innocent questions. Let not do that. I am sure plenty of you have been to
rec.crafts.jewelry before and see how dead that's become... maybe we could take a lessen from some
of them and not do the "I am better than you cause I've been doing this longer than you have -
scoff" kinda thing.

So, lets start asking those bizarre questions. You just never know whats gonna come out of it.
*grins*

Sterling

"Heather" wrote in message ...

But I sure would love to see this group come back to even a semblance of what I understand it once
was.

Cheers....Heather