Old August 15th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_3_]

Default Anyone hate working with specific colors?

I also adore violets and purples but don't make them up as much as greens
and blues. It all depends on what strikes my fancy, I guess. I am still
new enough at this to try out all the different things that I see in the
books that I like.

I love pearls and do a lot with those. Did you notice in your elections
last year that Clinton, Pelosi and Obama were often wearing a mix of about
12 mm alternating colours of pearls? Did those in copper, gold and ivory.
And another one in mint green and ivory.

I have sold a few bracelets and necklaces, but am just not ready to get all
that commercial yet. I have 2 neighbours who wear only the simplest of
necklaces, so I made each of them the one that they admired.

Sheesh, it isn't even full moon and here I am yakking your ears off, lol.
But I sure would love to see this group come back to even a semblance of
what I understand it once was.

Cheers....Heather

"Sterling" wrote in message
Does that mean you never use purple shades in your designs??

Sterling

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
Actually I hate purple, it makes me feel ill.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk