Old July 29th 09, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Linda D.

Default Princess Diana Sweater Patternsn

On Jul 29, 6:34*am, "DA" wrote:
"Murielle" wrote in message

Hi!

Ages ago I offered to email these patterns to anyone who wanted them,
unfortunately there was a problem with one of the pages and then my
scanner broke down.

The good news is that my scanner is finally fixed, I've re-scanned the
seven pages of patterns and saved them as jpegs. *So, if anyone is still
interested email me at

a-m-l-s *at *s-h-a-w dot c-a

Murielle

I have been following this thread with great interest. If the patterns to
which you are referring include a red sweater with a Koala on the front, it
was designed by Jenny Kee.
It is my understanding that when a designer submits a pattern for
publication, the copyright of said pattern is transferred to the publisher.